Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oxygen Therapy?
Oxygen therapy, also known as supplemental oxygen, is the use of oxygen as a medical treatment. This can include for low blood oxygen, carbon monoxide toxicity, cluster headaches, and to maintain enough oxygen while inhaled anaesthetics are given.
Who need Medical Oxygen Therapy?
Medical Oxygen therapy is prescribed for people who can't get enough oxygen on their own. This is often because of lung conditions that prevents the lungs from absorbing oxygen, including: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) pneumonia.
What is the items include for Home Oxygen Therapy set?
The Home Oxygen Therapy set shall consist of Medical Oxygen (MO2) Cylinder, Medical Regulator, Humidifier, Breathing Mask and Nasal Cannula.
How many size for Medical Oxygen Cylinder?
We have few different size for Medical Oxygen Cylinder, basically is 10 Litre, 4.7 Litre and 2.9 Litre.
What is the Medical regulator use for?
Medical Oxygen regulators is medical devices used to regulate the high pressure of Medical Oxygen to Low Pressure and deliver appropriate supplemental oxygen to a person that requires oxygen therapy.
How Long a 10L Medical Oxygen Cylinder can last ?
Kindly refer to Oxygen Flow rate chart below:
|User Hours Chart|
|Flow Rate||10L Cylinder||4.7L Cylinder||2.9L Cylinder|
Is Medical Oxygen flammable?
No. Oxygen is not a fuel itself, but when combined with a fuel and ignition, it can serve to accelerate the chemical reaction.
How do I know when I need to replace/refill my Medical Oxygen Cylinder?
Medical Oxygen is pressure filled only into the cylinder. The pressure of the medical oxygen from the regulator show the content inside the cylinder, when the indicator point to the red line, it mean you need to replace/refill your cylinder.
Can I repair or modify a medical oxygen regulator?
No, there are no user repairs or modifications permitted on medical oxygen regulators. Medical oxygen regulators are precision devices which control oxygen pressures up to 2,000 to 3,000 psig and regulate this pressure to allow patients to receive the proper prescription of oxygen. If a medical oxygen regulator requires a repair or modification, please contact us, do not attempt to repair or modify it!
How do I place an order?
You may place an order directly online using our secure site. Upon receipt of an online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order and payment method.
How do I make a payment?
We accept online transfer via ipay88 and Paypal ONLY.
When do you deliver?
We ship Monday to Sunday. All in stock orders placed before 3pm will ship same day. In stock orders placed after 3pm will ship the following business day. We process and ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt when in stock.
What if my product is damaged during shipment?
If you haven’t already, let the delivery driver know that the product is damaged-then give us a call and we can solve your problem! 018-770 0017. (Don’t worry. Give us a call and we can still help.) Please call us within 24 hours of receiving the damaged shipment.
All the transaction will be done by Cash before Delivery via online bank transfer.
Deposit will be refund within 1 week after return the cylinder. The damaged or lost on the products or My Oxygen Specialist’s assets will direct deduct from Buyer’s deposit.
All the item available online will have 3 months warranty. Without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, this warranty does not cover, and the Seller shall have no liability with respect to:
- Failure or damage due to misapplication, abuse, improper installation, or abnormal conditions of use, temperature, moisture, dirt, pollution, or corrosion.
- Items which have been in any way altered after leaving the possession of the Seller.
- The fitness of the items sold for the purpose or use intended by the Buyer, or the performance thereof.
- Items damaged in shipment or otherwise without the Seller's fault.
- Expenses incurred by the Buyer in procession any items prior to discovery of alleged defect or in attempting to correct same.
- Losses, costs, liabilities, and damages which might be claimed from the use, misuse, or failure of any items delivered, including (but without limitation to), loss of use of profits, all liabilities incurred by the Buyer to the Buyer's customers or third persons, and all other consequential damages, where direct or indirect, and whether or not resulting from, or contributed to by the Seller's default or negligence.
- Failure or rejection of parts due to incorrect specifications and/or design parameters supplied by the Buyer.